1. Collection, treatment and use of personal data on the web:
Based on the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), we inform you that to make use of some of services offered by our website, it may be necessary for you to provide us with certain personal data that will be incorporated into automated files.
Complying with the new provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EP and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, relative to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / EC is repealed, we inform you that the person responsible for data processing is FINANCIERA CARRIÓN SAEFC, with registered office at 4955 Simpson Street, 4, 33050, Florida, Spain.
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email Romich [email protected] or to the following postal address: 4955 Simpson Street, 4, 33050, Florida, Spain.
In general, the data collected will be processed in order to provide the services offered through the web or attend other types of relationships that may arise with FINANCIERA CARRIÓN SAEFC as a result of the requests, procedures or procedures that the User carries out through the Web. The data object of treatment will be those that you provide us through the forms that at any time the page contains or through the emails that the User directs to the email addresses identified therein, as well as those others that are generated. during the maintenance of the corresponding relationship.
All the fields that are indicated as mandatory in any of the forms must necessarily be completed, in such a way that the omission of any of them may make it impossible for us to meet your request or provide the corresponding services.
Additionally, during said data collection, your consent may be requested for another series of purposes that are not directly related to the service or the corresponding relationship. In the event that you do not agree to said additional treatments, check the box for that purpose as appropriate.
2. Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
At FINANCIERA CARRIÓN SAEFC we will treat your personal data, collected through the Website for the following purposes:
- Collection of data to manage loan applications on the services offered by the company.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
- Collection of data and curriculums vitae of people interested in participating in the personnel selection processes for hiring employees in the company.
- Management of collaborator data sent through the form provided on the Website.
- Collection of suggestions, ideas or complaints about the services provided by our company.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of said records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
2.2. For how long is the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do it incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to meet your request, making it impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of services.
4. Conservation of data:
Your data will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations, as long as you do not request their termination or for the time necessary to carry out the necessary purposes for the collected ones.
Your data will be kept under strict security measures that guarantee their confidentiality and security. In the same way, they will only be transferred to entities and for the following purposes:
-Entities and suppliers that provide services to FINANCIERA CARRIÓN SAEFC for the correct execution of the sale of our products or services. Said entities and providers are duly accredited and sign with us the corresponding data treatment contract in compliance with current data protection regulations.
-Organisms and official entities in compliance with the regulations and laws in force.
Any international transfer of data when using American applications will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies in terms of privacy.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside of FINANCIERA CARRIÓN SAEFC, except legal obligation.
As an interested party that you have provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation about whether FINANCIERA CARRIÓN SAEFC is treating your personal data, and specifically you are empowered to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize you, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
- Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
- Right to request its DELETE when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF THE TREATMENT of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to PORTABILITY of the data.
You may exercise such rights or request additional information by sending a communication to the postal address located at 4955 Simpson Street, 4, 33050, Florida, Spain, or through the email address Romich [email protected] .
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO): PROTECTION REPORT SL: Contact phone: 902364585 / Email: [email protected]
In addition, if any of your rights has been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Florida or through the headquarters AEPD electronics: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.